Monday 19 September 2011

Announcing opening of a Swinger /Couple / Alternate Lifestyle Club in Mumbai, India

I visited a swinger party at Paris recently and was really captivated by the concept. Also got friends who were practicing this. Its a great place to socialize and have fun at the same time. It’s a good place to release all your negative energies too. And when you have released all your negative energies you can see the world with a different perspective.

In India where sex is still a taboo, where police is busy raiding bars to catch youth when terrorists are bursting through the city such concepts find it difficult to survive. There are partner swapping between known couples but a real swinger party is far away from Indians. With this I thought to put together a group of couples who look to experiment in life. After all if we are looking to swap then why swap with one couple every time, why not extend, the group.



For such experiment to succeed we certainly need sincere participation and a need to keep away voyeurs.

So here I am announcing my intention to open up a swinger/couples club. A club that would be run as a non profit organization. But like any other organization that is formed this one would also need a “Charter” to be in place. And who all can be a part of the charter drafting body?--- Well if you are a couple(BMC-Broadminded Couple) then only you are eligible (Sorry currently can't take singles as the club is exclusively for couples at the moment. Singles can be part of if couple members desire so). So I invite all those who might be interested in being the initial members of such a club to mail me at cplsclub.mumbai@gmail.com and also very briefly telling me about what you do, your personal profile and why you would be interested in being a part of this club.

23 comments:

  1. pls let me know the details about this joint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi buddy, Im into this lifestyle since a year, Im single i join coupls or 3sum,Willing to join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    just checking if the place is still around.

    tks n tc
    manav n seema

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call me if you wish to enjoy Threesome or Cuckold or Gang Bang on 09867987014

      Delete
  4. i am rajesh ,single male from mumbai....can i join this club

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a male interested in everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am mature man from Mumbai any Marathi couple housewife college going girl working lady newlywed want to have sex relationship with me you will be kept confidential and satisfaction guarantee you Can inbox me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I and my wife would like to venture out the state of affairs. If you could pls let us know how this works. I am a marine engineer and my wife is a business woman. Awaiting your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. couple looking for threesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. women looking for couples

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. women seeking couples

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this blog for many reasons. It has the right information of my need. Be first to know more threesome finder

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a very awesome blog post. I am really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post threesome dating site

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Content Sharing, related to my approaches. I had got more on the same topic on threesome site

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this blog for many reasons. It has the right information of my need. Be first to know more threesome finder

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a very awesome blog post. I am really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post best swingers sites

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks you for Sharing such a nice content on this blog. I expect even more efficient content on this winger dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I obviously enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you pos http://www.swingersites.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.Thanks
    women seeking couples

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was a typical online poly dating flirting, but then decided to come and visit for real. It was a great surprise for me.
    polyamorous dating

    ReplyDelete
  20. You will find many local adult fun clubs, swingers clubs and special sexual minority organizations. However, you will need to search thoroughly or get an invitation to join poly dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  21. During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Vibrating Vaginas

    ReplyDelete